Human Resources & Administration Head
Consultant George Dumatol
Date posted 04 July 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting opportunity as a Human Resources & Administration Head has become available at one of the fastest growing energy companies based in Makati. This is a role for a person who has extensive generalist and management experience.
About the Senior Human Resources & Administration Head Role:
In this role, you will be working with a very dynamic, close-knit team. You will be coordinating with the business units of the organisation, and manage daily HR operations and functions. You must be a person who will be able to offer best practices to the organisation, able to work with minimal supervision, be strategically involved with management decisions, and can take the lead for certain functions of the whole business operation.
- Support operations by supervising staff with the planning, organising, and implementing administrative systems. Provides communication systems by identifying needs: evaluating options, maintaining equipment, approving invoices, improves program and service quality by devising new applications, updating procedures, and evaluating system results with users
- Recruit, select, and orient high caliber positions for the organisation, the ROHQ, and its portfolio companies, and manage compensation & benefits. Keep abreast of employment legislation in the Philippines, and conduct compliance checks to provide advice to senior management especially with regard to Employee Relations and Compensation & Benefits
- Drive the Performance Review Management process across the ROHQ and its portfolio companies, and consults and partners with line managers to develop and implement meaningful talent development programs. In addition, employs training needs assessment tools and information as a source of planning and prioritising course offerings, and identifies ways to utilise technology to improve training and efficiently deliver content around the organisation
- Coordinate with line management and other stakeholders in addressing and improving organisational effectiveness of all business platforms, which includes identifying, designing, and facilitating the implementation of appropriate OD interventions and projects based on assessment results
- Lead HR policy matters affecting manpower planning, talent acquisition, performance review, training & development, and prepare people reports on a regular basis to help aid decision making and interventions
To be successful in this role, you must have a very proactive attitude when it comes to performing your function as a key stakeholder of the company. You must also be able to implement the company’s code of conduct, culture, and best practices. Quality time management and strategic business planning is key in being successful for this role.
- Extensive and full spectrum human resource generalist experience, especially with employee engagement, compensation & benefits, and payroll
- Overall flexibility to maintain the organisations efficiency in performing day-to-day HR functions, and the ability to develop relationships and trust throughout the organisation, being skilled in partnering with diverse groups, and establishing credibility as a business partner
- Demonstrate a customer service mindset, and ability to influence outcomes and results
- Strong analytical abilities, specifically in the areas of problem solving and developing creative solutions
- Self-motivated with a drive for quality results
The successful candidate will be joining a unique, fast-growing, and leading organisation that can offer career progression and work-life balance.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Human Resources & Administration Head role.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.