HR Analytics Manager - Data Management
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Claire Fuerte
Date posted 12 July 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An HR Analytics Manager has recently opened in one of the biggest and well sought-out companies in the Philippines. Your task is to identify and address the gaps between the workforce of today and the human capital needs of tomorrow.
About the HR Analytics Manager Role:
You are required to ensure that data needed to support HR processes and services and to support related systems which use HR data is available as needed. The primary objective of this role is to deliver the highest quality data for People and HR systems and it does this by holding users accountable for data.
- Deliver timely resolution of business concerns regarding HR Master Data
- Support HR in maintaining quality data with reduced effort for HR BPs and HR Services
- Ensure required Master Reference data is available when required to support HR data processing, reporting, and information management
- Lead the generation of the following reports: Annual Workforce, Monthly Headcount and Staff cost Report, Attrition Report, Pipeline Program analytics, Leadership Supply and Demand Gap Analysis, Sales Talent Strategy Analytics/Insights, Spans and Layers reporting
- Present all reports and analysis to the Business Leaders and Human Resource Team to provide insights and analysis linking human capital investments (plans and programs) to employee performance
- Work with Business Leaders and HR closely to develop and maintain the critical skills risk assessments for each business
- Identify recruitment priorities against the workforce plan including identifying the base criteria to support the Talent Acquisition team
- Develop recommendations on policies, systems improvements or revisions to address findings and potential issues
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency and reduce cost per employee
- Flag unusual activity against KPI targets and budgets and propose recommendations for development
- Develop the technology and people in order to deliver the required improvements
To be successful in this role, you must be vigilant in proposing improvements on workforce and performance, personable, open to learning, collaborate well with others and have a positive attitude, and adaptable to challenging environments.
- Five years of experience in an HR Data Management function, knowledge in budgeting and forecasting in the perspective of human capital management
- Certifications on the following are an advantage: organisational development planning, industrial engineering, industrial psychology, Six Sigma
The company is a leader for business innovation in the Philippines, with strong business ties around the world.
This HR Analytics Manager is expected to be creative, solutions-driven, and focused with a can-do attitude.
Apply now for the chance to take on this challenging role.