Head of Human Resources
Consultant Alvin Sapinoso
Date posted 23 July 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting opportunity as Head of Human Resources has just become available at one of the multinational beverages companies. Reporting directly to the Country Managing Director, with dotted line to the Regional HR Director, this is a role for a highly competent HR professional.
About the Head of Human Resources Role:
In this business-critical position, you will play a key role in the country leadership team. You are expected to positively impact the business performance by spearheading HR strategies and people initiatives.
- Shape and develop the local HR strategy, policies and practices to meet business priorities and tackle business challenges
- Ensure that HR structure, processes and capabilities are in place to support the business strategy
- Develop a deep understanding of engagement drivers and great place to work insights to systematically strengthen the organisational performance
- Build talent strategy with key focus on building organisational capability, developing talent and fostering diversity
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a strong business partnership mindset and concrete background in delivering OD interventions and culture building initiatives. You must be experienced in independently managing the full spectrum of human resource functions for the organisation.
- At least 15 years' HR Generalist and business partnering experience in a multinational organisation
- Solid experience and understanding of the manufacturing, supply chain, and /or FMCG industry
- Experienced in managing and leading organisational changes, talent development, and corporate culture
- Team management experience and strong stakeholder management experience
The successful candidate will join a multinational leader in the beverages industry.
If you are up for the challenge of innovating and initiating changes and a determined leader who wants to take the next challenge in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression and learning opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Human Resources role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.