HRBP - Employee Relations Manager
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Claire Fuerte
Date posted 05 September 2018 2018-09-052018-11-04 financial-services 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An innovative Financial Technology company recently opened an HR Business Partner role specialized in Labor and Employee Relations. Based in the bustling city of Taguig, this is a key function for the organisation’s Human Resources team to provide an efficient and seamless delivery of Employee Relations requests.
About the HR Business Partner – Employee Relations Manager Role:
While you are responsible for the entire employee and labor relations process creation and implementation in the organization, you have the exciting opportunity to assume an HR Business Partner tasks to four different business units.
- Provides end to end HR services to the business units assigned
- Gives support to the end-to-end employee relations process, conducting investigations as assigned, and maintaining employee corrective actions
- Reinforces employee relations practices to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale
- Ensures that all employee practices are consistently interpreted and applied in accordance with legal and company directives
- Participates in and presents Human Resources information during on-boarding for all new hire classes
- Follows up on employee notices of separation with proper documentation and exit interview
- Supports site compliance audits
- Communicates issues to the attention of the HR and site leadership
- Maintains personnel files in accordance with established legal, regulatory, and company directives
- Assists in carrying out various human resources programs for site employees
To succeed in this role, you will need to have excellent skills in multitasking and stakeholder management.
- Managerial experience
- Proven experience in HR Business Partnership, HR Account Management, and Employee Relations
- Background in an FMCG, BPO or Shared Service company is highly preferred
If you are driven and enjoy working in a fast-paced but rewarding environment, this HR Business Partner – Employee Relations Manager job is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader in the region that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.