HR Vice President
Consultant Sarah Silag
Date posted 05 September 2018 2018-09-052018-11-04 banking 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A Regional Bank has opened a new HR Vice President role based in Taguig. You must have a start-up attitude and be able to succeed in a dynamic banking environment.
About the HR Vice President Role:
The role entails working with a very dynamic, close-knit team. You must be a person who will be able to offer best practices to the organization while working with minimal supervision an can take the lead of the day to day HR operations including Employee Relations, Policy Making, Compensation and Benefits and Talent Management and Development.
- Formulation and implementation of organizational policies and drafting of company code of conduct
- Management of the on-boarding and off-boarding processes
- Collaborate with HR team to develope processes, policies, programs and solutions to HR-related business initiatives
- Handle vendor management
- Drive company culture through learning initiatives
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
To succeed in this HR Vice President role, you must have the enthusiasm for the company and have a drive to provide excellent service to internal clients in the best possible way.
- Ability to build effective and sustainable relationships internally
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Banking background
- You must have relentlessly high standards for yourself and work independently
- Must be a people person whom the organization can look to as a representative of the company internally
If you are a visionary with a can-do attitude, and is always at the fore front to battle challenges, this role is for you. The HR Vice President job promises a lot of opportunities.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.