HR Business Partner Manager
Salary Attractive Salary + 4 months bonus
Consultant Claire Fuerte
Date posted 16 October 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
One of the most well sought-after companies based in Taguig City has opened a new HR Business Partner Manager vacancy whose focus will be on Talent Management, Organisational Development, and Change Management. Your job is to identify and address the gaps of the organisation, and recommend the best strategies to increase their performance using HR interventions.
About the HR Business Partner Manager Role:
You will be responsible in leading the HR strategy in support of short and long term goals for the business units, support the development and implementation of initiatives to improve individual and organisational performance and partner with the rest of the HR team to ensure alignment and coordination of HR and Business processes.
- Building and maintaining relationships with business unit managers
- Assisting in the developments of overall business strategy and plans with its stakeholders
- Ensuring that all HR needs of each business units are met
To be successful in this role, one must be vigilant in proposing improvements and performance, and be personable, open to learning, collaborate well with others and have a positive attitude, and adaptable to challenging environments.
- Experience in fast paced environments such as BPOs and Shared Services companies, with ability to build partnerships with managers
- Ample knowledge of HR Analytics reporting for Compensation, Attrition, Talent and Change Management
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Workday is an advantage
The company is a leader for business innovation in the Philippines, with strong business ties around the world.
This HR Business Partner Manager is expected to be creative, solutions-driven, and focused with a can-do attitude. If you are driven and determined, then this role is for you.
Apply now for the chance to take on this challenging role.