HR Manager - Central Luzon
Location Central LuzonFULL_TIME
Consultant Alvin Sapinoso
Date posted 16 October 2018 2018-10-162018-11-19 manufacturing-and-production 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting HR Manager job has just become available in one of the multinational manufacturing companies in Central Luzon. Reporting to regional HR leaders, you are expected to provide full range of human resources and administration support and service to the Philippine operations.
About the HR Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you are expected to provide full range of HR and admin support and service - services include, but are not limited to: recruitment and staffing, employee relations, employee communications, compensation and benefits, performance management, organisational and employee development, administration and general affairs.
- Play a key and strategic role in formulating, implementing and monitoring all HR/Admin policies and procedures including the development and management of the HR Department budget
- Oversee a full range of HR and administrative functions and activities
- Assess quality of organisational health accurately, maintain positive employee relations climate by effectively anticipating, coaching, counselling and resolving employee concerns, complaints and questions
- Partner effectively with business leaders
- Recruit, evaluate, select and retain high performing employees for positions at all organisational levels
- Responsible for recruitment, selection, training and development, compensation and benefits, employee services and industrial relations
- Design and administer performance appraisal systems that effectively link individual performance and organisational goals
- Create and administer performance-based compensation programs to achieve and maintain internal equity and external competitiveness. Facilitate annual salary plan processes
- Facilitate organisational reviews/succession planning processes. Assist in identification and prioritisation of employee training and development needs. Provide and facilitate appropriate training programs.
- Develop and implement employee communications plans that support corporate culture while focusing on business objectives, priorities and results
- Act as liaison between plant and headquarters and ensure related communications are implemented into the daily routine
To succeed in HR Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with different business units across the organisation. You must be strategic and flexible with working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Must have at least 10 years of experience in an HR leadership role in multinational manufacturing company handling a large HR team and covering at least 2000 employees
- Must be amenable to work in Central Luzon
- Proven HR operations and people management experience, with a good sense of HR business partnership
- Strong stakeholder management experience and excellent project management skills
- A self-starter, able to roll-up sleeves and do the job at hand
- Must be an effective communicator
- Must have a strong ability to influence people and a high level of ownership for decisions and projects
The successful candidate will join one of the world’s leading global consumer products company.
If you are a progressive individual with a can-do attitude, this is the role for you. Excellent growth opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Manager role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.