Consultant Alvin Sapinoso
Date posted 31 October 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A challenging HR Head role has just become available at one of the start-up companies in the Makati/BGC area. The goal for this HR Head is to build a new workplace from the ground up that attracts and retains top talents in the market.
About the HR Head Role:
In this business critical role, you will initially lead a start-up team of two and support the organisation in generalist HR functions, ensuring delivery of quality HR services to the team.
- Responsible for managing and supervising HR team members in full spectrum of all HR functions, but not limited to recruitment, compensation and benefit, learning and development, talent management, employee engagement etc. to ensure working as HR-cross functional is efficient and effective
- Take the lead in designing, implementing and developing a competitive and effective total rewards strategy and program
- Establish HR processes and procedures including office policies and guidelines
- Lead change in the organisation and continue to build capability of people to help deliver the business plan
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a strong stakeholder management experience and must have hands-on experience in delivering HR value to the business.
- At least 10 years’ experience performing a similar function
- Experience in setting up teams in a multinational shared services environment is advantageous
- Ability to deliver changes in the organisation through proven HR initiatives and interventions
- Ability to establish relationships with various stakeholders and leaders
- Strong leadership and people management experience, hands-on team player
The successful candidate will join an up and coming start up e-commerce company.
If you are a progressive individual with a can-do attitude, this is the role for you. Excellent growth opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Head role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.