HR Business Partner - SVP
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Claire Fuerte
Date posted 05 November 2018 2018-11-052019-01-04 call-centre-and-customer-service 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An international financial services company based in Taguig City has opened a new HR Business Partner vacancy for strategic HR Generalists who can work independently, and has great stakeholder management skills. Reporting to the HR Director, this senior post will be managing the largest business segments of the company.
About the HR Business Partner - SVP Role:
You will be responsible in leading the HR strategy in support of short and long term goals for the business units, support the development and implementation of initiatives to improve individual and organisational performance, and partner with the rest of the HR team to ensure alignment and coordination of HR and Business processes.
- Leading the HR initiatives for the respective department you will be overseeing
- Consistently monitoring performance and suggest process re-engineering projects to ensure that the business unit can meet their targets
- Managing projects related to Organisation and Development, Talent Management, and Compensation & Benefits
- Aligning business objectives with HR initiatives and solutions for all employees through consultation with, and advisory services to, the management team of the dedicated departments in order to achieve the departmental goals and HR delivery
- Collaborating with other HR functions in identifying strengths and weaknesses of people management capabilities within the dedicated departments in order to continuously improve these
- Delivering high quality stakeholder management for the dedicated departments in all HR issues from short-term as well as long-term perspective
To be successful in this role, one must be vigilant in proposing improvements and performance, and be personable, open to learning, collaborate well with others and have a positive attitude, and adaptable to challenging environments.
- Must have experience abroad and be amenable to an individual contributor role
- Experience in fast paced environments such as BPOs and Shared Services companies, with ability to build partnerships with managers
- Ample knowledge of HR Analytics reporting for Compensation, Attrition, Talent and Change Management
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Workday is an advantage
The company is a leader for business innovation in the Philippines, with strong business ties around the world.
This HR Business Partner is expected to be creative, solutions-driven, and focused with a can-do attitude.
Apply now for the chance to take on this challenging role.