Sr. HR Generalist
Consultant George Dumatol
Date posted 13 December 2018 2018-12-13financial-services 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters
An exciting opportunity as a Senior HR Generalist has become available for a fintech company based in Pasig. This is a role for a person who has a generalist background, and has extensive experience in establishing HR processes, specifically in the start-up scene.
About the Senior HR Generalist Role:
In this role, you will be working with a very dynamic, close-knit team. You will be coordinating with the business units of the organization, and manage daily HR operations and functions. You must be a person who will be able to offer best practices to the organization, able to work with minimal supervision, and can take the lead for certain functions of the whole business.
- Assist the HR Manager in the delivery of daily operations of all human resource functions.
- Management of the on-boarding and off-boarding processes including the registration of new hire information, background screening, referral schemes, benefits administration and documentation, and compliance with internal and external audit requirements.
- Act as a primary liaison between the organization and external payroll processing vendors for running regular payroll in accordance to policy.
- Support with payroll verification and the resolution of payroll issues.
- Ensures the timely fund transfer and salary payments to employees, including the mandatory contributions.
- Talent Acquisition in terms of hiring/sourcing strategies, the on-boarding process, and the contract delivery process.
- Support in policy matters affecting manpower planning, recruitment and selection, performance review, and organizational effectiveness.
To be successful in this role, you must have a very proactive attitude when it comes to doing your work. You must also be able to create and implement the company’s code of conduct, culture, and best practices. Good time-management, coordination with business units, and being able to consult with senior management will also help you be successful in this role.
- Extensive and full spectrum human resource generalist experience, especially with employee engagement, compensation & benefits, and payroll.
- Able to work in a very dynamic working environment.
- Able to develop and suggest HR best practices.
- Overall flexibility to maintain the organizations efficiency in performing day-to-day HR functions.
- Knowledge in HRIS systems, and Excel is added value
The successful candidate will be joining a unique, fast-growing, and promising organization. Strong emphasis is also placed on training and development.
If you are driven and determined to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.