HRBP Manager - Sales & Marketing Business Unit
Salary Attractive Salary + 14th month
Consultant Claire Fuerte
Date posted 24 December 2018 2018-12-242019-02-22 retail Taguig City National Capital Region PH PHP 120000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
One of the most well sought-after companies based in Taguig City has opened a new HR Business Partner vacancy whose focus will be on Talent Management, Organisational Development, and Change Management. Your task is to identify and address the gaps of the organisation, and recommend the best strategies to increase their performance using HR interventions.
About the HRBP Manager Role:
You will be responsible in leading the HR strategy in support of short and long term goals for the business units, support the development and implementation of initiatives to improve individual and organisational performance and partner with the rest of the HR team to ensure alignment and coordination of HR and Business processes. This exciting opportunity will be managing sales-driven business unit.
- Building and maintaining relationships with business unit managers
- Assisting in the developments of overall business strategy and plans with its stakeholders
- Ensuring that all HR needs of each business units are met
- Managing the total rewards strategy and change management for the sales-driven business units of the company
To be successful in this role, one must be vigilant in proposing improvements and performance, and be personable, open to learning, collaborate well with others and have a positive attitude, and adaptable to challenging environments.
- Experience as a people manager is ideal
- Experience in fast-paced environments such as FMCG, BPOs and Shared Services companies, with ability to build partnerships with managers
- Ample knowledge of HR Analytics reporting for Compensation, Attrition, Talent and Change Management
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Workday is an advantage
The company is a leader for business innovation in the Philippines, with strong business ties around the world.
This HRBP Manager is expected to be creative, solutions-driven, and focused with a can-do attitude.
Apply now for the chance to take on this challenging role.