Head of HR (BGC, Taguig)
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Claire Fuerte
Date posted 08 January 2019 2019-01-082019-03-09 call-centre-and-customer-service Bonifacio Global City, Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 180000 250000 250000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An Head of HR vacancy has recently opened with a global company based in BGC Taguig City. You will be leading the human resources strategy of the entire HR Team including planning, directing and monitoring the implementation to support the overall business target in accordance with the company mission, purpose, values and leadership.
About the Head of HR role:
As the leader of the human resources function, you are expected to have a keen sense of understanding of the business to execute the right talent plans for the organisation.
- Creates and refines the workforce and channel sourcing plans as needed
- Partners with Operational Managers to strategically identify the hiring needs of the business, while giving consultation on how the available in the candidate market can add value to their operational needs
- Creates and manages the roadmap for Leadership Development across different levels
- Drives Performance Management - KPI/Goal Alignment across the organisation
- Drives Career Development - making sure each employee has an Individual Development Program, leaders are enabled to drive career dialogues and support their teams
- Leads the Talent Review discussion for succession planning
- Candidates that assume this role may also be a people manager, providing work direction, guiding employees on various processes
- Gives support to the end-to-end employee relations process, conducting investigations as assigned, and maintaining employee corrective actions
- Leading the compensation and benefits review, and updating the salary structure if needed
To be successful in the role, one must have experience in leading the HR strategy for a Multinational Shared Services or BPO company.
- Bachelors Degree in Psychology, Legal Management and/or other courses related to Human Resources
- Masters Degree in Human Resources and related filed an advantage
- Must have minimum of ten (10) years of experiences in multi-national organisation with experience of leading and coordinating the overall Human Resources responsibilities cross functionally and within HR function
- Has strong background in HR related to talent management, organisational development, recruitment, compensation and & benefits, job and salary structuring, local labour law
- Ability to motivate and lead a range of different professionals and diverse workforce
This multinational company is a leader of its industry, which prioritises people development.
If you are knowledgeable in strategy, functional and team leadership with interpersonal and intrapersonal skills to ensure the effectiveness in a continuously changing environment, this role is for you.
Apply now to this job opportunity.