Employee Engagement Manager
Consultant George Dumatol
Date posted 28 January 2019 2019-01-282019-03-17 financial-services National Capital Region National Capital Region PH PHP 90000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
An exciting opportunity an Employee Engagement Manager has become available at one of the established financial companies in the Philippines. This is a role that requires someone with extensive experience in internal communications and employee engagement.
About the Employee Engagement Manager Role:
In this role, you will be working with a very dynamic team, and be part of a well-established company. You must be able to share best practices to the organisation, be able to work with minimal supervision, and can take the lead for the internal communications and culture-building functions of the company. You will develop content and facilitate communications initiatives and mechanisms to support the achievement of business goals, drive employee engagement, promote company values, and shape the right company culture.
- Employee Engagement. You will conceptualise and implement all major, minor (annual, quarterly, monthly) and ad hoc employee engagement initiatives. You will lead the development, execution and evaluation of employee engagement strategies, programs, and initiatives to promote the corporate vision, mission, values and shape the right culture. You will also manage and establish relationships with the HR Business Partners to ensure support and high participation in campaigns and initiatives. Lastly, you will also ensure compliance to the annual employee engagement survey cycle, generate reports for surveys and post-activities, and provide survey analysis
- Roll-Out of Engagement and Communications Programs. You will proof-read the content of communication materials and correspondences for releases company-wide. These types of communication will be announcements, articles, briefings, and reports sent through various internal communications channels. You will also collaborate in conceptualising and developing communication strategies for employee engagement activities
- Employee Communication. You will develop employee communication activities such as roll-outs, company meetings, focus-group discussions, and other engagement-related activities. You will be in-charge of handling the cascading of communications from the management committee
- Strategy Development. You will collaborate in the planning and development of communication strategies for company-initiated programs and other initiatives. You will also be relied upon for your knowledge in pre-production work such as copy writing and editing, script writing, and other content development initiatives
- Media Development. You will be responsible for the content management of the internal portal/Yammer and other internal communication channels, including the scheduling of releases
- Change Management Communication. You will closely work with senior leadership to develop and coordinate communications of strategic objectives and departmental initiatives
For you to be successful in this role, you must have exceptional client/customer focus, top-notch collaborative skills, and communication proficiency. Showing leadership potential and being proactive in problem solving is also an important indicator of being successful in this role.
- Knowledge in Human Resources or Organizational Development
- Writing and visual skills on creative writing and business writing
- Extensive experience in employee engagement strategies and programs
- Knowledge on marketing and media productions is a plus
- Strong sense of reliability and accountability
- Shows strong potential in people leadership and management
- Willing and is able to travel if necessary
This leading company is widely regarded as the leader in its field of expertise and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven and determined to take you career forward, this is the role for you!
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.