Human Resources Head
Salary Cash Allowances - 18K/month
Consultant George Dumatol
Date posted 07 March 2019 2019-03-072019-04-08 financial-services Manila National Capital Region PH PHP 240000 300000 300000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
An exciting job opportunity as a Human Resources Head has become available at one of the established financial services company based in Ortigas has become available. This is a role for a person who has extensive experience as a generalist, being able to drive the company through the implementation and continuous development of HR practices.
About the Human Resources Head Role:
In this role, you will be working with a very dynamic, close-knit team. You will be coordinating with the business units of the organisation and manage daily HR operations and functions. You must be a person who will be able to bring best practices to the organisation, operate with minimal supervision, and the compassion to drive HR best practices. You will primarily be responsible for compensation & benefits, performance management, enquiry resolution, people concern, and HR-related priorities as determined by the management team.
- You will work closely with the Group HR Leadership Team developing and implementing solutions across the whole business. You will be responsible for coaching and advising leadership on HR matters, acting as a conduit between the different business lines of HR
- You will be tasked to develop efficient HR processes and policies that ensure the understanding of HR policies, procedures, and benefit plans, going in-line with the maintenance of the accuracy of the HRIS system
- You will be developing initiatives that provide training, guidance, and support to managers and employees about annual programs (i.e. compensation & review programs, end of probation, and performance evaluation & management). In addition, you will be required to develop and support the implementation or reward and recognition mechanisms, helping managers reward and recognise performing employees in the organisation
- You must be able to manage complex employee relations issues from identification to effective resolution, fostering a positive employee relations climate
- You will be tasked to participate and contribute creative ideas in global HR initiatives
To be successful in this role, you must have a very proactive attitude when it comes to doing your work. You must also be able to implement the company’s code of conduct, culture, and best practices. Good time-management, coordination with business units, and being able to consult with senior management will also help you be successful in this role.
- Extensive full-spectrum human resource generalist experience
- Able to develop and implement HR best practices
- Overall flexibility to maintain the organizations efficiency in performing day-to-day functions
- Knowledge on regulatory compliance, specific or closely-related to the banking industry
- Knowledge on latest tax laws (TRAIN Law)
- Willing to support cyclical shifts when required, specifically for employee-relations matters
The successful Human Resource Head will be joining a unique, fast-growing, and leading organisation in terms of career progression and work-life balance.
If you are a talented HR professional keen to take you career to the next level, this is the role for you.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.