Consultant George Dumatol
Date posted 11 March 2019 2019-03-112019-05-10 financial-services Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 150000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
An exciting job opportunity as a Communications Head has become available at one of the largest international banking institutions located in the Bonifacio Global City, Taguig. This is a role where you must have extensive experience in corporate communications, being able to function as the mouthpiece of the organisation in all communications aspects.
About the Communications Head:
In this role, you will facilitate visible leadership and dialogue with stakeholders, focusing on the most relevant and meaningful topics. You will be using insight and feedback to develop compelling content primarily for internal audiences, and design communications strategies to amplify across external channels to promote advocacy, branding, and recruitment. You will also be needing to build strong relationships with stakeholders in both the local and regional setting.
- You will be tasked to introduce platforms that enable employees to discuss, challenge, and contribute ideas that help embed a culture of collaboration and innovation. Supporting in organisational change is also a key responsibility, which requires you to constantly collaborate with your regional counterparts to roll out relevant campaigns
- You will use an insights and feedback system to inform the communications planning and execution across various internal audiences via a range of channels, and also being able to measure the overall impact and effectiveness
- You will be needed to design and execute a dynamic year-round communications program for the country and senior leadership, that directly impacts the vision/culture of the business. You will also be leading the creation of exciting content and messages to senior stakeholders about progress and priorities aligned to the organisation’s purpose, strategy, and values
- You will need to develop and maintain good relationships with the international and local media, making sure that all external communications and public relations initiatives are aligned with the company purpose and vision
- You will be needed to actively engage with functional and business peers to build and safeguard the reputation of the organisation, including in-depth understanding and risk escalation of business and customer trends that could impact the business's reputation and performance
- You will be needing to maintain knowledge of stakeholder requirements, competitor activities, and the market trends to influence the future communications direction of the country
- You will work closely with the regional media relations team and the global communications team, providing insights and guidance on the effective implementation of media governance across the country
- You will be needed to ensure the delivery of activities are within budget and find ways to standardise and streamline communications activities to make them more effective and less costly
To be successful in this role, you must have a very proactive attitude when it comes to doing your work. You must also be able to implement the company’s code of conduct, culture, and best practices. Good time-management, coordination with business units, and being able to consult with senior management will also help you be successful in this role.
- Proven track record in developing, managing, and implementing effective communications strategies
- Extensive experience across a range of communications disciplines in a large corporate body and being able to contribute strategically to the overall communications plan
- Ability to understand business issues and devise communications solutions that drive results, constructing a fresh approach to the communications landscape of the organisation
- Effective in managing teams and stakeholders
The successful Communications Head will be joining a leading international organisation, that can offer a huge career development opportunity.
If you are a progressive communications professional with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.