Facilities & Admin Manager
Consultant Claire Fuerte
Date posted 14 March 2019 2019-03-142019-05-13 marketing Makati National Capital Region Ayala Avenue PH PHP 60000 70000 70000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
A Facilities & Admin Manager job has recently been opened in an innovative company based in Makati. This role is instrumental for the success of the business operations by providing a safe and conducive work environment and delivering the highest level of customer satisfaction in relation to all administration, safety and facilities management.
About the Facilities and Admin Manager Role:
Responsible for the smooth day to day operational activities of the business from preventive maintenance, upkeep and improvement of the office facilities. You must have comprehensive knowledge and experience in administration, safety and compliance, and improvement of process and facility operations and extensive people management experience.
- Provide a high level of safety management for both staff and office facilities by implementing business continuity or disaster recovery initiatives
- Accountable for all business processes and compliance such as but not limited to business permits, licenses, PEZA certification
- Ensure delivery of the highest level of customer satisfaction by addressing all administration and facilities issues and concerns in a timely and effective manner
- Strategize, develop and implement administration policies and process improvements that would increase operations efficiency
- Responsible for Admin budget forecast, management and drive cost effective initiatives
- Manage and develop a team to be highly productive, efficient and motivated by providing career coaching, effective feedback and inculcating core values
- Responsible for maintenance and selection of quality and efficient vendors and suppliers, ensuring cost-effective transactions
- Oversee the planning and organisation of major company-related activities in coordination with the HR and Social Committee teams
- Champion change management process to the team
To be successful in the role, one must have experience in having strategic focus with hands-on responsibility related to administration, safety, and facilities management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Competent in PEZA compliance administration
- Strong problem solving, critical and analytical skills
- Highly independent but dependable team player
- Has the ability to coach or mentor the team
- Dynamic, resilient and highly driven individual
- Compassionate towards the business and the people
- A great attitude towards change and innovation
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Extensive experience in implementing or participating in disaster recovery or business continuity programs
- Holds a BOSH certification or equivalent is a plus
- Experience in a shared services company is an advantage
The company is a leader in its industry, whose company culture attracts those with an entrepreneurial mindset.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Facilities & Admin Manager role.
Apply now for this excellent opportunity.