HR Business Partner (Manager)
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Claire Fuerte
Date posted 15 March 2019 2019-03-152019-05-14 it Makati City National Capital Region PH PHP 1040000 1430000 1430000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
A top innovative IT Services start-up company has recently opened a HR Business Partner to service its Digital Marketing Team. You will work alongside the HR Team in driving continuous improvement for existing HR processes and policies, and implement strategic employee development projects for your business unit.
About the HR Business Partner Role:
This position is an individual contributor at a managerial level. You will be helping in building a world-class people strategy that fully embodies the company’s philosophies.
- Partner with internal functions such as engineering, design, product, growth, or customer support to support the development and growth of the speciality
- Support our speciality leads to develop and roll out programs to help with hiring, on-boarding, team development, designing and delivering learning programs, individual growth and development, performance and HR issues
- Drive high performance within the speciality, proactively driving strategies to increase engagement and retention
- Identify problems and opportunities for specialities, and work with our broader People team to leverage the available resources, help prioritise and plan our People roadmap, and fill the gap with immediate short-term solutions
- Helping move along and drive People initiatives across our specialities, and developing strong relationships
- Guide and coach leaders on the full gamut of HR issues (hiring and talent planning, performance management, compensation & rewards etc.)
- Work closely with the founders and leadership team to gain a deep understanding of business goals and priorities, and ensuring that we have the right talent in place to achieve them
- Ensuring there is integration across the People team, business, team and speciality leadership, and feeding back speciality needs and challenges
- Handle sensitive issues and be a trusted advisor/support within a speciality
To be successful in this role, you must have an entrepreneurial mindset and have the ability to influence and work with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Experience as an HR Business Partner, with strong stakeholder management skills
- Degree in Human Resources, Management, Psychology, Economics or other relevant fields
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal)
- Highly organised, detail oriented, and able to deliver timely results and in a multi-task, fast-paced environment
- Customer focused and collaborative
- Able to confidently work with various stakeholders to get things done, and maintain employee confidentiality, and data integrity and security
This top IT Services company is a leader in its industry, and is awarded for its employer branding and employee engagement activities.
If you have the innate ability to learn new technologies, processes and approaches, and have energy, commitment and a positive, proactive approach to work, this HR Business Partner opportunity is perfect for you
Apply now to this job today.