Commercial HRBP Manager & Talent Lead
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Alvin Sapinoso
Date posted 16 April 20192019-05-17 2019-06-15 fmcg Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 1950000 2470000 2470000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
A world-class company in Makati is looking for a Commercial HRBP Manager & Talent Lead. In this job, you are responsible for all aspects of the people agenda and lead Talent Acquisition for the company.
About the Commercial HRBP Manager & Talent Lead Role:
In this business critical role, you will act as business partner specifically partnering with the Commercial and Functions team.
- Understand the broader market context and what’s happening in the organisation and uses insights to improve business performance
- Use insight to suggest alternative paths of action and short term HR solutions
- Assess the talent needs of the organisation in order to design and deliver the most effective talent solutions. Effectively coach line managers to make the right choices regarding Talent
- Engage the leaders in developing effective teams and effective change management
- Understand organisation diagnostic tools and uses them to plan and implement a range of organisation development interventions and change acceleration programs
- Coach and advise business leaders in the optimisation of organisation and team design techniques to improve performance
- Work at both the organisational and individual level to assess learning & capability building needs. Advises the leaders of relevant learning interventions
- Develop an effective ER strategy & delivers it through coaching managers, ensuring a strong understanding of employment law and risk mitigation
- Lead the delivery and the compliance with HR policies, processes and local employment/labor legislation for all employees
- Analyse performance and reward information and makes recommendations to business for structural change or adjustments to market positioning to address issues and opportunities
- Builds Talent Supply through strong network amongst top universities and local colleges (key cities) for graduate recruitment
To succeed in the Commercial HRBP Manager & Talent Lead role you must have a collaborative start-up mindset to make things happen.
- Ideally with more than 10 years of experience in business partnership and stakeholder management gained from a multinational FMCG environment
- Knowledge of key HR processes, roles and capabilities across the employee life cycle and relevant experience in HR Systems (Success Factors) and Processes
- An expert in Talent Acquisition who can network effectively to tap the right talent from the market
- Must be flexible and agile, can thrive in a start-up environment
The successful candidate will join an organisation with a strong global reputation in their industry.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Excellent growth opportunities await the right person in this exciting Commercial HRBP Manager & Talent Lead role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.