Senior HR Officer
Consultant Aileen Adena
Date posted 25 April 20192019-04-29 2019-06-24 pharmaceuticals Taguig City PH PHP 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
An international Pharmaceutical company in BCG, Taguig is looking for an HR Officer. You will be mainly responsible for Recruitment, General HR Operations and Admin, Payroll processing and Benefits Administration.
About the HR Offical Role:
The Senior HR Officer will essentially help to support the entire employee life-cycle. You will be working alongside with both in-country key stakeholder and regional team to ensure HR strategies execution in supporting achievement of business goals.
- Responsible for recruitment and managing hiring process
- Provide end-to-end support for new hires including contract issuance, on-boarding documentation and access administration
- Responsible for smooth execution of local HR Ops Administration work which including payroll processing, maintenance of personal files and HR Database, issuance of necessary HR correspondence and benefits administration
- Support annual performance management and merit increment cycle and other adhoc changes, such as out-of-cycle promotion
- Attend and coaches/consults with manager and employee on employee relation issues including performance, discrimination etc
- Manage the exit process, which including conducting exit interview, paperwork administration and communication with employee
- Establishes and manages head-counts/manpower cost budgets
- Work closely with regional and local leadership team to understand business needs in relation to HR topic and address the concern accordingly
- Identify training needs and responsible for the coordination for the training events
- Facilitates the overall HR operations including implementation, development and alignment of appropriate HR policies, processes, procedures and practices
- Participate in projects to continuously improve HR efficiency and competitiveness
- Keep up-to-date with local regulations and ensure full HR regulatory compliance
- Feedback regularly to Regional HR team to support further improvement
- Other adhoc duties as assigned
To succeed as an HR Officer, you must be a self-motivated individual who is able to work effectively with others and have a strong operational discipline to effectively manage time and resources to deliver within deadlines.
- Bachelor’s/College Degree preferably in Human Resource Management with minimum three years' working experience
- Experience in Recruitment, General HR, Payroll Processing and Operations
- Ability to plan, organise, and execute with strong attention to detail and data accuracy
- Fluent English with strong verbal and written communication skills to articulate effectively to internal and external stakeholders of various backgrounds and levels
- Experience in using HR Database
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
This is a specialised Pharmaceutical company that thinks carefully what is essential, decide what they should do and act quickly. They envisioned to have strong global presence by truly being recognised and trusted worldwide.
If you have the same mindset and value, key leader and up for the challenge, this is the role for you.