Facilities & Administration Manager
Consultant George Dumatol
Date posted 25 April 20192019-04-29 2019-06-24 financial-services Metro Manila National Capital Region PH PHP 1160000 1305000 1305000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
An exciting job opportunity as a Facilities & Administration Manager has become available at the fastest-growing financial services company based in Bonifacio Global City. This is a role for a person who has extensive experience in office administration, vendor & supply management, and the maintenance/improvement of facility operations.
About the Facilities & Administration Manager Role:
In this role, you will be working as an individual contributor, closely working with a very dynamic team of individuals across business units. You must be able to offer best practices to the organisation, be able to work with minimal supervision, and can take the lead for certain functions of the whole operation. You will be focusing extensively on managing programs for the provision of administrative services, the facilitation of IT network services, and ensures the maintenance, upkeep, and improvement of all office spaces, ensuring its operational effectiveness.
- You will be responsible for the development and implementation of general administration policies and process improvements. In addition, you will be recommending approvals from the business in terms of administrative effectiveness, consulting the business's plans, programs, and budget
- You will be enforcing company and customer goals, policies, and procedures, which will require the formulation of policies to effectively manage the daily operational activities of the business
- You will be ensuring that the business and its affiliates are covered with the most comprehensive insurance policies for its properties, products, and fixed assets. Also, making sure that the business is compliant with necessary accreditation and licensing from regulatory & certified entities in both the private and public sectors
- You will be in-charge of the vendor selection and accreditation process of the business for the maintenance, improvement, and acquisition of supplies and fixed assets, ensuring that all transactions are cost-effective
- You will be in-charge of the overall preventive and corrective maintenance of assets, making sure that the workplace will sustain the effectiveness of daily employee activities. In addition, being in-charge of office fit-out and expansion plans as well
- Overall, you will be managing general activities related to enhancing work performance and providing services to both employees and customers
To be successful in this role, you must have a very proactive attitude when it comes to doing your work. You must also be able to implement the company’s code of conduct, culture, and best practices. Good time-management, coordination with business units, and being able to consult with senior management will also help you be successful in this role.
- Licensed engineering background is highly preferred.
- Corporate Head Office, Shared Services, and Business Outsourcing work background is highly preferred
- Extensive experience in general administration, primarily focusing on different support services of the organisation
- Adept at vendor management, ensuring that the selection of vendors is cost-effective and shows quality
- Extensive network of contacts with general service providers
- Excellent verbal, written, and decision-making skills
- Collaborative, confident, and customer-oriented attitude and personality
The successful Facilities and Administration Manager will be joining a unique, fast-growing, and leading organisation in terms of career progression and work-life balance.
If you are driven and determined to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.