Country HR Manager
Consultant Alvin Sapinoso
Date posted 03 May 20192019-05-17 2019-07-02 retail Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 200000 300000 300000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
An exciting Country HR Manager job has just become available in one of the multinational retail brands. Reporting to Country Head, you are expected to give direction, lead, and manage the Human Resources activities that are aligned to the brand values, standards, policies, and procedures.
About the HR Manager Role:
In this critical business partner role, you are responsible for supporting sales & profit by setting and implementing an HR strategy to deliver a great customer experience in line with the country goal.
- Support the Sales & Profit by implementing all parts of the Global Employee Strategy, setting long and short term goals and following up on all HR processes, together with the Function Heads and Area Teams, to secure the country goals
- Measure and follow-up the results with HR KPI’s and execute store, area and office visits to see the theory in practice
- Set clear actions to achieve and constantly improve results
- Ensure that the right people are on board in the right positions
- Enable and support qualitative leadership, and ensure that employees have the possibility to grow and develop
- Enable our employees to live company values by setting up a strategic way of working with the values and implement actions to keep them alive
- Ensure that we offer our employees a solid foundation of fair and attractive working conditions
- Support management with preventing and resolving problems involving individuals which arise out of or affect work situations. Guarantee ER policies towards internal staff, external organisations and legal authorities in order to contribute to a satisfactory and motivating work environment and to minimise business risks
- Ensure that the people perspective is taken into consideration when working with organisational structure and managing change
To succeed in the HR Manager job, you must have relevant experience in an HR leadership role ideally gained from a sales driven multinational company.
- Proven stakeholder management and people management experience and a strong HR business partnering background
- Must be entrepreneurial, strategic and still able to roll-up sleeves and do the job at hand
- Passionate about the brand and working with a young demographic
- Must have a strong ability to influence people and a high level of ownership for decisions and projects
The successful candidate will join one of the world’s largest fashion companies.
If you are a progressive individual with a can-do attitude and strong entrepreneurial spirit, this is the role for you. Excellent growth opportunities await the right person in this exciting Country HR Manager role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.