HRBP Manager - Plant HR
Consultant Alvin Sapinoso
Date posted 09 May 20192019-05-17 2019-07-08 fmcg Cabuyao, Laguna PH PHP 1950000 2470000 2470000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
A world-class company is looking for an HRBP Manager - Plant HR. In this job, you are responsible for all aspects of the people agenda in the plant.
About the HRBP Manager - Plant HR Role:
In this business critical role, you will act as business partner to the manufacturing plant in Cabuyao, Laguna.
- Understand the broader market context and what’s happening in the organisation and uses insights to improve business performance
- Use insight to suggest alternative paths of action and short term HR solutions
- Assess the talent needs of the organisation in order to design and deliver the most effective talent solutions. Effectively coach line managers to make the right choices regarding Talent
- Engage the leaders in developing effective teams and effective change management
- Understand organisation diagnostic tools and uses them to plan and implement a range of organisation development interventions and change acceleration programs
- Coach and advise business leaders in the optimisation of organisation and team design techniques to improve performance
- Work at both the organisational and individual level to assess learning & capability building needs. Advise the leaders of relevant learning interventions
- Develop an effective ER/LR strategy at the plant level & delivers it through coaching managers, ensuring a strong understanding of employment law and risk mitigation
- Build managers’ capability in managing performance and reward decisions
- Work closely with HR Administrator, ensuring effective delivery and execution of all core HR processes, particularly accurate payroll coordination
- Lead the delivery and the compliance with HR policies, processes and local employment/labour legislation for all employees
- Analyse performance and reward information and makes recommendations to business for structural change or adjustments to market positioning to address issues and opportunities
- Will be involved in process improvement projects for brilliant HR Services for all sites
To succeed in the HRBP Manager - Plant HR role you must have a collaborative start-up mindset to make things happen.
- Ideally with more than 10 years' experience in business partnership and stakeholder management gained from a multinational FMCG environment. Must have strong background in Plant HR
- Knowledge of key HR processes, roles and capabilities across the employee life cycle and relevant experience in HR Systems (Success Factors) and Processes
- TPM Training Pillar Leader and an expert in Labour Relations
- Must be flexible and agile, can thrive in a start-up environment
The successful HRBP Manager will join an organisation with a strong global reputation in their industry.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Excellent growth opportunities await the right person in this exciting HRBP Manager - Plant HR role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.