APAC Recruitment Manager
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Claire Fuerte
Date posted 16 May 20192019-05-17 2019-07-15 hospitality-and-catering Makati City National Capital Region PH PHP 1040000 1950000 1950000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
A fast-paced start-up company has recently opened an APAC Recruitment Manager job to head the recruitment operations for the Southeast Asian Region. This exciting opportunity allows you to drive a team of five recruitment leads and create exciting strategies to attract great talents to the organisation.
About the APAC Recruitment Manager role:
Your job is to lead the organisation in finding, attracting, high-calibre candidates and deliver end-to-end recruiting services successfully.
- Ensuring that all the vacancies are fulfilled within the agreed SLAs and performing the recruitment support from job posting, sourcing, screening, conduct of interviews, coordination with stakeholders, job offers, pre-employment and on-boarding
- Deploying the global recruiting framework and tools across the organisation
- Establishing partnership with the respective stakeholders to clarify and align their staffing requirements and provide recruitment counsel and guidance on the process, their expected participation in the overall recruitment process
- Take charge in job posting optimisation, recruiting marketing channel development, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, college recruiting programs etc.
- Collaborating with global recruiting team and the marketing team for all talent attraction initiatives
- Generating the recruitment analytics related to the recruitment dashboards based on the SLAs and facilitate recruitment meetings with the Hiring Managers about the status of their manpower requirements
- Developing relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process
To be successful in the role, one must be agile, adaptable, and creative in their recruitment strategies. You must have an entrepreneurial mindset as well.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven experience in end-to-end recruitment strategy
- Created policies and procedures for effective Recruitment and Talent Attraction Strategies
This company is present in five countries and aims to be a disruptor in its industry. The company promises an active, fun, and vibrant environment, while working with a dynamic demographic of colleagues.
If you are driven and enjoy working in a fast-paced but rewarding environment, this APAC Recruitment Manager job is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader in the region that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.