HR Business Partner Manager (Ortigas)
Consultant Claire Fuerte
Date posted 16 May 20192019-05-17 2019-07-15 telecommunications Ortigas National Capital Region Ortigas PH PHP 1300000 1430000 1430000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
A top Telecommunications company has started their captive operations in the Philippines and recently opened an HR Business Partner job vacancy to help support the growth of the business. You will be taking charge of your assigned account, to implement strategic employee development projects for your business unit.
About the HR Business Partner Role:
This is a people manager position, reporting to an HR Head. You will be leading a team of three specialists.
- Partner with the recruitment team to help with the needs of the business
- Drive high performance within the speciality, proactively driving strategies to increase engagement and retention
- Helping move along and drive Human Resources initiatives across the company’s specialities, and developing strong relationships
- Guide and coach leaders on the full gamut of HR issues (hiring and talent planning, performance management, compensation & rewards etc.)
- Ensuring there is integration across the People team, business, team and speciality leadership, and feeding back speciality needs and challenges
To be successful in this role, you must have strong sourcing and recruitment skills parallel to your knowledge and skills as an HR Generalist.
- Experience as an HR Business Partner, with strong stakeholder management skills
- Degree in Human Resources, Management, Psychology, Economics or other relevant fields
- Any certification related to Human Resources (i.e. CHRP)
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal)
- Highly organised, detail oriented, and able to deliver timely results and in a multi-task, fast-paced environment
- Customer focused and collaborative
- Able to confidently work with various stakeholders to get things done, and maintain employee confidentiality, and data integrity and security
This top Telecommunications is a leader in its country of origin, and aims to grow exponentially in the Philippines market. The office is based in Ortigas.
If you have the innate ability to learn new technologies, processes and approaches, and have energy, commitment and a positive, proactive approach to work, this HR Business Partner opportunity is perfect for you.
Apply now to this job today.