Consultant Aileen Adena
Date posted 21 May 20192019-05-21 2019-07-20 building-and-construction 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters
A world-class engineering services company is looking for an HR Manager. In this job, you are expected to handle talent acquisition, performance assessment, employee relations and corporate events.
About the HR Manager role:
In this business critical role, you are responsible for supporting the hiring ramp and the successful implementation of HR strategies.
- Deliver the expected hiring requirements within SLA
- Ensure that the right people are on board in the right positions
- Successfully establish and implement performance assessment and appraisal
- Set clear actions to achieve and constantly improve results
- Plan and successfully implement various employee engagement
- Other adhoc duties as assigned
To succeed in this role you must have a collaborative mindset, be resourceful, versatile, have a good interpersonal skills and positive attitude, be results-driven, willing to take on additional tasks and be able to keep up in a challenging environment.
- An expert in end-to-end Talent Acquisition who can next work effectively to tap the right talents
- Knowledge of HR processes as to employee relations and performance assessment and management
- Can effectively perform the duty of an HR Manager in a multi-racial work environment
- Ability to plan, organise, and execute with strong attention to detail and data accuracy
- Experience in the same organisation or building and construction industry will be an advantage
The company aims to bring a full range of quality products and services, whilst transferring knowledge and technology to it’s employee, enabling it to locally develop its expertise.
If you are adaptable and willing to go an extra mile and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. Excellent opportunity and compensation await the right person in this exciting HR Manager role.
Apply for this great opportunity today.