HR Business Partner
Salary Market aligned
Consultant George Dumatol
Date posted 03 June 20192019-06-03 2019-08-02 financial-services Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 1430000 1560000 1560000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting opportunity as an HR Business Partner has become available for a financial services company based in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig. This is a role for a person who has an extensive business partnership and talent management background.
About the HR Business Partner Role:
This business-critical role is essential to the implementation of Human Resources plans that are effective in addressing organisation issues and consistent with business goals.
• Provide guidance and daily support to Management on all Human Resources activities such as recruitment, team building and culture programmes, performance review, compensation, benefits, training, labour relations, and resolves problems requiring senior management intervention.
• Understand business partner / client markets and assists in developing proactive Human Resources plans to enable successful achievement of business results.
• Assist Management in designing and implementing changes in organisational structure, making sure that business requirements and needs are met
• Work closely with the programme supervisors, managers, and directors to ensure that HR strategies, policies, and processes are aligned to business objectives and being strictly observed.
• Serve as the key person of expertise to department / project managers and supervisors concerning disciplinary problems, interpretation, enforcement of rules and processes.
• Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, administering, and helping resolve work-related issues.
To be successful in the role, one must have experience in effective business partnering, talent management, and general HR.
• At least five years of Human Resources Business Partnering experience
• Strong stakeholder management experience
• Excellent communication skills
• In-depth knowledge in Philippine Labour Laws
• Knowledgeable in all areas of Human Resources
• With strong coordination and collaboration skills
Located in the bustling business district of Taguig, this leading fast-growing financial services start-up’s goal is to grow exponentially in the next few years. If you are driven, highly committed, and ready to roll up your sleeves for this exciting challenge, then this role is for you. Opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Business Partner role.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity.