Salary Market Aligned
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Alvin Sapinoso
Date posted 20 June 20192019-06-20 2019-08-19 pharmaceuticals Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 3000000 3500000 3500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading global pharmaceutical company based in Makati is looking for an HR Lead for the Philippines. In this role, you are responsible for all aspects of Human Resources for the country.
About The HR Lead Role:
In this business critical position, you will play a key role in the country leadership team. You are expected to positively impact the business performance by promoting the people agenda.
- Lead the HR team and the organisation through organisational change and ensure that the HR operating model is effective
- Partner with business leaders and advise on people related concerns and change management initiatives
- Develop the talent acquisition and engagement activities that will strengthen organisational performance
- Ensure compliance with labour and other government regulatory requirements
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a strong business partnership mindset and concrete background in transformation and change management.
- Ideally 12-15 years of HR experience gained from global organisations with more than 500 headcount
- Strong HR business partnering experience covering the full HR functional agenda, ideally with COE roles (Talent Acquisition and C&B)
- Strong labour relations, ideally with exposure in a unionised environment
- Demonstrated coaching ability and management of senior business leaders
This company is one of the top names in the global pharmaceutical industry.
If you are an up and coming HR leader who wants to take the next challenge in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression and transformation opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Lead role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.