Head of HR (Makati)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Claire Fuerte
Date posted 20 June 20192019-06-20 2019-08-19 call-centre-and-customer-service Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 160000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Head of HR job vacancy has recently opened with a global company based in Makati City. You will be leading the HR transformation of the company as it transitions to a more digital and global work environment.
About the Head of HR Role:
As the leader of the human resources function, you are expected to have a keen sense of understanding of the business to execute the right talent plans for the organisation.
- Creates and refines the workforce and channel sourcing plans as needed
- Partners with Operational Managers to strategically identify the hiring needs of the business, while giving consultation on how the available in the candidate market can add value to their operational needs
- Creates and manages the road-map for leadership development across different levels
- Drives performance management - KPI/goal alignment across the organisation
- Drives career development - making sure each employee has an individual development programme, leaders are enabled to drive career dialogues and support their teams
- Leads the talent review discussion for succession planning
- Candidates that assume this role may also be a people manager, providing work direction, guiding employees on various processes
- Gives support to the end-to-end employee relations process, conducting investigations as assigned, and maintaining employee corrective actions
- Leads the compensation and benefits review, and updating the salary structure if needed
To be successful in the role, one must have experience in leading the HR strategy for a Multinational Shared Services or BPO company.
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Legal Management and/or other courses related to Human Resources
- Master's Degree in Human Resources and related filed an advantage
- Must have minimum of 10 years' experience in multinational organisation with experience of leading and coordinating the overall Human Resources responsibilities cross functionally and within HR function
- Has strong background in HR related to talent management, organisational development, recruitment, compensation & benefits, job and salary structuring, local labour law
- Ability to motivate and lead a range of different professionals and diverse workforce
This multinational company is a leader of its industry, with a creative culture and workforce. The site based in Makati City serves as the global hub servicing various functions for the company.
If you are driven and enjoy working in a fast-paced but rewarding environment, this Head of HR is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader in the region that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity.