HR Site Manager for Shared Services Center (Alabang)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Claire Fuerte
Date posted 20 June 20192019-06-20 2019-08-19 call-centre-and-customer-service Alabang National Capital Region PH PHP 1040000 1950000 1950000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A multinational company recently opened an exciting HR Site Manager vacancy for its Shared Services Center in Alabang. You will be leading the entire HR Operations, reporting to the Head of Human Resources.
About the HR Site Manager Role:
You will be responsible in leading the HR strategy in support of short and long-term goals for the shared services centre, supporting the development and implementation of initiatives to improve individual and organisational performance. You will partner with the rest of the HR team to ensure alignment and coordination of HR and business processes.
- Managing the entire HR Operations team, for all the centre's sites
- Building and maintaining relationships with business unit managers
- Assisting in the developments of overall business strategy and plans with its stakeholders
- Ensuring that all HR needs of each business units are met
- Managing the change management for the sales-driven business units of the company
To be successful in this role, one must be vigilant in proposing improvements and performance, and be personable, open to learning, collaborate well with others and have a positive attitude, and adaptable to challenging environments.
- Experience in fast paced environments such as BPO and Shared Services companies, with ability to build partnerships with managers
- Must have experience as a people manager, managing end to end HR Operations
- Must be open to a shifting schedule
- Ample knowledge of HR Analytics reporting for Compensation, Attrition, Talent and Change Management
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Workday is an advantage
The company is a leader for business innovation in worldwide, and is headquartered in France. The Shared Services Center supports both IT Services and Finance Services to different countries.
This HR Site Manager is expected to be creative, solutions-driven, and focused with a can-do attitude.
Apply now for the chance to take on this challenging role.