Salary Market Aligned
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant George Dumatol
Date posted 02 July 20192019-07-02 2019-08-31 financial-services Metro Manila National Capital Region PH PHP 3000000 3750000 3750000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting job opportunity as an HR Director has become available at one of the leading financial services companies in the Philippines. This position will require you to have extensive experience in HR strategy, organisational effectiveness and culture transformation.
About the HR Director Role:
As the leader of the human resources (HR) function, you are expected to bring in best-case practices that has to do with the creation of HR strategies and initiatives through various ways using organisational development interventions, people development initiatives, and culture-building. In this role, you will be under the direct supervision of a Sr. HR Director, who you will be working together in making sure that the organisation’s HR strategies are well executed daily.
- Partners with the different business line leaders to strategically identify the overall HR needs and making sure that these needs are met efficiently
- Creates and manages the road map for leadership development across different levels in the organisation
- Constantly engages in organisational development initiatives, focusing on the transformation of ways of working and people development
- Provides leadership and gives direction concerning the day-to-day HR operations of the whole organisation, ensuring that operations are efficient
- Leads the strategic reviews of all HR facets, making sure that everything is done to maintain the efficiency and effectiveness of the processes.
To be successful in the role, one must have experience in leading the HR strategy for a leading financial services company in the Philippines.
- Must have a minimum of 20 years of experience with multinational companies. Experience in the financial services, technology, and management consulting industries is preferred
- A strong background in overall HR strategy planning, focusing mainly on organisational development, organisational effectiveness, and culture transformation
- Familiarity with the agile ways of working is a plus. An attitude of learning and performing, making sure that everything is being done the best way possible.
If you are driven and enjoy working in a fast-paced but rewarding environment, this HR Director role is for you. This is an excellent opportunity to work for an industry leader in the Philippines.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity.