HR Business Partner
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Aileen Adena
Date posted 11 July 20192019-07-11 2019-09-09 science-and-research San Juan PH PHP 1040000 1170000 1170000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HR Business Partner opportunity has become available at a medical and professional services industry based in San Juan. This is a role for a person who has extensive background in employee relations, organisational development and HR analytics.
About the HR Business Partner Role:
As an individual contributor in this business critical role, you are responsible in partnering with the different business units of the organisation to successfully implement human resources strategies, plans, policies and processes.
- Work closely with the stakeholders/leaders of the business to successfully execute initiatives, policies and process which are aligned to the organisation’s values
- Uphold reasonable employee discipline, enforcement of rules and processes
- Guide and support the management
- Bridge management and employees by addressing concerns, assisting and managing work-related issues and queries as to polices and process
- Devise HR plans and strategies essential and align in achieving the organisation's vision and mission
To be successful in the role, one must be an have impeccable stakeholder management and interpersonal skills, forward-thinker and proactive.
- At least eight years of business partnering experience
- Experienced in organisational development, talent management and analytics
- Adept with the local labour law
- Knowledgeable in all areas of human resources
- Excellent communication skills
If you are adaptable and willing to go an extra mile and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. Excellent opportunity in a growing, one of a kind industry awaits in this exciting HR Business Partner role.
Apply for this great opportunity today.