Engagement and Culture Manager
Salary Market aligned
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Aileen Adena
Date posted 14 July 20192019-08-19 2019-09-12 retail Metro Manila National Capital Region Metro Manila PH PHP 1040000 1300000 1300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting opportunity as Engagement and Culture Manager just become available at a well-known company in the retail and food and beverage industry. In this job, you are expected to strengthen the culture of the organisation at the same time create engagement programmes to encourage people to do their best and form meaningful relationships.
About the Engagement and Culture Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will develop and drive employee activities and engagements aimed to bring the values of trustworthiness, delightfulness and humbleness to life.
• Build a careers website to reflect the company’s values and roll-out social media strategies to support the brand
• Create internal branding and communication policies to ensure alignment of how the different brands communicate and use the different branding collaterals for various purposes
• Act as the communication manager through ensuring effectiveness of the different communication channels and provide strategic communication solutions to key internal updates and issues
• Lead the roll-out of inter-brand employee initiatives such as rewards and recognition programmes, company events and work with marketing in leading community activation
To succeed in this role, you must give strategic advice and direction to the different teams within brands and offer support and share best practices on engagement and culture activities whilst upholding the company’s values.
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or a related field
• five years of experience in employee programmes/engagement and communications in a supervisory capacity, preferably in the retail or BPO industry
• Demonstrated experience in development and execution of communication strategy for employee value propositions
• High interest and experience in managing social media
• Excellent visual, oral and written communication skills required
If you are into social media and are able to successfully campaign values, this role is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.