Salary Market aligned
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant George Dumatol
Date posted 28 July 20192019-07-28 2019-09-26 human-resources-and-personnel National Capital Region National Capital Region PH PHP 120000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting job opportunity as an HR Head has become available at one of the fastest-growing banks based in the National Capital Region. This is a job for a person who has extensive experience as a generalist, and is able to drive growth for the company through the implementation and continuous development of HR practices.
About the HR Head Role:
In this role, you will be working with a very dynamic, close-knit team. You will be coordinating with the business units of the organisation and manage daily HR operations and functions. You must be a person who is able to bring best practices to the organisation, operate with minimal supervision, and possess the compassion to drive HR best practices.
- Be strategically involved with the recruitment and selection process; this includes identifying staff vacancies, improving/making the recruitment process more streamlined, and initiating talent attraction strategies, building healthy and quality candidate pipelines; supervise or facilitate employee hiring and on-boarding
- Oversee compensation programmes to ensure regulatory compliance and competitive salary levels; this includes the following: the design and development of compensation strategy programmes; administration of benefits programmes; recommend and maintain an organisational structure, including staffing levels, in line with company goals and objectives
- Review and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements; the overseeing of evaluation, classification, and rating of occupations and job positions is included
- Create strategic training and development plans to meet company goals and objectives, including training-needs-analysis; approval of the design, method, and implementation of training programmes
- Drive company culture to improve overall organisational effectiveness and development, which will reflect in company policies and practices
- Serve as a link between management and employees by ensuring engagement channels are being utilised to build employer-employee trust
- Constant collaboration with the management committee in all HR-related matters
To be successful in this HR Head role, you must have a very proactive attitude when it comes to doing your work. You must also be able to implement the company’s code of conduct, culture, and best practices. Good time management, coordination with business units, and being able to consult with senior management will also help you be successful in this role.
- Extensive full-spectrum human resource generalist experience
- Able to develop and implement HR best practices
- Overall flexibility to maintain the organisation's efficiency in performing day-to-day functions
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance, specific or closely-related to the banking industry
- Knowledge of latest tax laws (TRAIN Law)
This is one of the fast-growing banks in the industry. You will be joining a unique, fast-growing and leading organisation with strong career progression opportunities and good work-life balance.
If you are driven and determined to take your career to the next level, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.