Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Aileen Adena
Date posted 02 August 20192019-08-02 2019-10-01 building-and-construction Taguig City National Capital Region PH PHP 910000 1040000 1040000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading company in building materials and solutions is looking for a HR Manager (individual contributor) based in Taguig. In this job, you are expected to oversee end-to-end employee life cycle from hiring to separation, compensation and benefits, budget administration, payroll, employee relations and other administrative tasks.
About the HR Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you are responsible for supporting the organisation’s daily operation through successful implementation of various HR strategies.
- Ensure that the right people are onboard in the right positions
- Successfully establish and implement performance assessment and appraisal
- Facilitate and process monthly payroll and benefits administration
- Annual workforce planning and budget
- Vendor management
- Update and/or establish company policies and processes
- Handle employee relations as to performance assessment, grievances, employee discipline, company representation and support should any legal case arise
- Process the necessary documentation, housing tenancy agreement, home passage for expatriates
To succeed in this role, you must have a collaborative startup mindset and be able to keep up in a challenging environment.
- At least five years' experience in a managerial capacity
- Knowledge of HR processes as to talent acquisition, benefits administration, employee relations, budget, payroll, expatriate compliance and documentation
- Can effectively perform the duty of an HR Manager in a multiracial work environment
- Ability to plan, organise, and execute with strong attention to detail and data accuracy
The successful candidate will join an organisation with a strong global reputation in their industry.
If you are agile, collaborative, analytical and strategic, this role is for you. Excellent opportunity awaits in this exciting HR Manager role.
Apply now to learn more.