HR Business Partner - Technology Business Unit
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Claire Fuerte
Date posted 06 August 20192019-08-06 2019-10-05 human-resources-and-personnel Taguig City National Capital Region BGC PH PHP 1950000 2600000 2600000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A multinational company has recently opened an HR Business Partner (Senior Manager level) opportunity to lead the HR strategies for the technology business unit in the company. Your task is to identify and address the gaps for your business unit, and recommend the best strategies to increase your business unit’s performance using HR interventions.
About the HR Business Partner – Technology Business Unit Role:
You will be responsible for leading the HR strategy in support of short and long-term goals for the business unit, support the development and implementation of initiatives to improve individual and organisational performance and partner with the rest of the HR team to ensure alignment and coordination of HR and business processes.
- Building and maintaining relationships with business unit managers
- Assisting in the developments of overall business strategy and plans with its stakeholders
- Ensuring that all HR needs of each business units are met
- Managing the change management for the sales-driven business units of the company
To be successful in this role, one must be vigilant in proposing improvements and performance, and be personable, open to learning, collaborate well with others and have a positive attitude, and adaptable to challenging environments.
- Currently leading the HR Strategies for a technology company is a preference
- Used to an environment practising the Agile Methodology
- Experience in fast-paced environments such as BPO and shared services companies, with ability to build partnerships with managers
- Ample knowledge of HR analytics reporting for compensation, attrition, talent and change management
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Workday is an advantage
The company is a leader for business innovation in the Philippines, and is headquartered in Europe, and based in BGC Taguig. This position will be reporting to an HR Director.
This HR Business Partner – Technology Business Unit is expected to be creative, solutions-driven, and focused with a can-do attitude.
Apply now for the chance to take on this challenging role.