Country HR Manager
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Alvin Sapinoso
Date posted 06 August 20192019-08-19 2019-10-05 retail Manila National Capital Region PH PHP 200000 300000 300000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Country HR Manager job has just become available in a multinational retail brand. Reporting to the country head, you are expected to give direction, lead, and manage human resources activities that are aligned to the brand values, standards, policies, and procedures.
About the HR Manager Role:
In this critical business partner role, you are responsible for supporting sales & profit by setting and implementing an HR strategy to deliver a great customer experience in line with the country goal.
- Support the sales and profit by implementing all parts of the global employee strategy, set long and short term goals and follow up on all HR processes together with the function heads and area teams to secure the country goals
- Measure and follow up the results with HR KPI’s and execute store, area and office visits to see the theory in practice
- Set clear actions to achieve and constantly improve results
- Ensure that the right people are on board in the right positions
- Enable and support qualitative leadership, and ensure that employees have the possibility to grow and develop
- Enable employees to live by company values by setting up a strategic way of working with values and implementing actions to keep them alive
- Ensure that employees are offered a solid foundation of fair and attractive working conditions
- Support management with preventing and resolving problems involving individuals which arise out of or affect work situations. Guarantee ER policies towards internal staff, external organisations and legal authorities in order to contribute to a satisfactory and motivate work environment and minimise business risks
- Ensure that the people perspective is taken into consideration when working with organisational structure and managing change
To succeed in the HR Manager job, you must have relevant experience in an HR leadership role ideally gained from a sales driven multinational company.
- Proven stakeholder management and people management experience and a strong HR business partnering background
- Must be entrepreneurial, strategic and still able to roll up sleeves and do the job at hand
- Passionate about the brand and working with a young demographic
- Must have a strong ability to influence people and a high level of ownership for decisions and projects
The successful candidate will join one of the world’s largest fashion companies.
If you are a progressive individual with a can-do attitude and strong entrepreneurial spirit, this is the role for you. Excellent growth opportunities await the right person in this exciting Country HR Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.