HR Business Partner
Salary Market aligned
Consultant George Dumatol
Date posted 07 August 20192019-08-07 2019-10-06 financial-services Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 2100000 2800000 2800000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting opportunity as a HR Business Partner has opened at a financial services company based in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig. This is a role for an individual who has extensive experience in business partnership, organisational development and talent management.
About the HR Business Partner Role:
The HR Business Partner’s main role is to support line managers and employees in the execution/implementation of core HR processes. The development of customised HR programmes for assigned businesses/accounts is vital to this role. The key competencies needed to determine success in this role is knowledge in performance management, learning and development, employee engagement, change management and coaching.
• Build and establish client relationships with the assigned accounts to support strategic, tactical, and operational business requirements affecting the people agenda. This entails the development of customised core HR strategies in the following: learning and development, performance management, organisational review and design, and change management
• Support the integration of new hires via the standard or customised onboarding programmes and collaborate with line managers to manage performance issues by providing guidance on effective coaching and counselling
• Conceptualise and implement customised learning interventions to address high priority training and development requirements of assigned accounts, as well as facilitate the full range of the talent management process
• Formulate interventions to address change management requirements arising from various organisational changes, and to develop metrics to align the HR process to business needs
• Work with line managers to champion a high performing culture, employee engagement, develop new HR strategies, and other interventions affecting the people agenda
• Minimum of 12 years experience as a HR manager or HR business partner
• Experience in the banking, insurance, and consumer goods industries is a plus
• Extensive experience in the development of HR strategies, intervention strategies, and coaching
• Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
The successful applicant will be given the opportunity to drive the people agenda for a specific line of business of a multinational company, learning and gaining more exposure in the process.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.