HR Manager (e-Commerce Startup)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Claire Fuerte
Date posted 07 August 20192019-08-07 2019-10-06 human-resources-and-personnel Makati City National Capital Region PH PHP 2080000 2340000 2340000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An HR Manager job has recently opened up at a top e-commerce company in Makati City. You will be leading all facets of HR from recruitment, organisational design, setting and implementation of strategic goals.
About the HR Manager (e-Commerce Startup) Role:
You are expected to lead a team of human resources professionals, while also providing guidance to the leadership team of the organisation.
- Create and refine the workforce and channel sourcing plans as needed
- Partner with operational managers to strategically identify the hiring needs of the business, while giving consultation on how the availability in the candidate market can add value to their operational needs
- Create and manage the roadmap for leadership development across different levels
- Drive performance management - KPI/goal alignment across the organisation
- Drive career development - make sure each employee has an individual development programme, and leaders are enabled to drive career dialogues and support their teams
- Lead the talent review discussion for succession planning
- Candidates that assume this role may also be a people manager, providing work direction, guiding employees on various processes
- Give support to the end-to-end employee relations process, conducting investigations as assigned, and maintaining employee corrective actions
- Lead the compensation and benefits review, and update the salary structure if needed
To be successful in this HR Manager (e-Commerce Startup) role, you must have experience in leading the HR strategy for a multinational shared services or IT services companies, or have come from a startup environment.
- Bachelor's degree in psychology, legal management and/or other courses related to human resources
- Master's degree in human resources or a related field is an advantage
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience in a multinational organisation with experience in leading and coordinating the overall HR responsibilities cross functionally and within the HR function
- Strong background in HR related to talent management, organisational development, recruitment, compensation and benefits, job and salary structuring and local labour law
- Able to motivate and lead a range of different professionals and diverse workforce
Based in Makati City, this multinational company is a leader in its industry, with a creative culture and workforce.
If you are driven and enjoy working in a fast-paced but rewarding environment, this HR Manager (e-Commerce Startup) is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.