HR Service Delivery Director
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant George Dumatol
Date posted 21 August 20192019-08-21 2019-10-20 financial-services Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 4000000 4800000 4800000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting role for an HR Service Delivery Director has become available at one of the top financial services companies in the Philippines, located at the heart of Metro Manila. This job requires someone with an extensive background in service delivery – both in setting up and continuously managing the operation to peak effectiveness.
About the HR Service Delivery Director Role:
In this business critical role, you will be working and interacting with multiple stakeholders and teams to understand the business needs and strategic priorities, establish standards and practices, harmonise the service delivery requirements and drive improvements when required. You will also utilise the HR service delivery capabilities and enable the HR centre of excellence and business partners to fulfil and manage their strategic roles and responsibilities.
- Fulfils and instils continuous process improvement mindsets at all levels of the HR shared services organisation
- Engages with the HR business partners and other stakeholders in developing and supporting the HR-wide programmes and initiatives
- Provides leadership for the overall HR shared services team to deliver high quality, consistent HR guidance, support and resolution to the HR business partners, managers and employees while creating a positive and efficient customer experience
- Formulates effective strategies consistent with the business and competitive strategy of the organisation and/or functional areas
- Examines the policy, strategic planning and external trends with a long and short-term perspective
- Drives the optimisation of the HR processes and ensures that they simplify and create exceptional customer experience in all tasks undertaken in the HR shared services
- Uses efficient and cost-effective approaches to integrate technology into the workplace and improve the programme's effectiveness
- Achieves superior customer relationship with the end users by providing the monthly and quarterly metrics, conducting regular face-to-face satisfaction assessment meetings with the customers to periodically review operations, and soliciting feedback via surveys on the effectiveness of the HR service centre and operations.
To be successful in this role, you will be an organised, detail-oriented and creative problem solver. You will also value being in a family-oriented organisation and be able to uphold this value to the people in your organisation.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in all facets of HR and HRIS within a HR shared service or BPO environment
- Experience in starting up the shared service setup and maintaining it is an added advantage
- Experience with SAP and/or Workday is a definite plus
If you are passionate and believe you can be a driver of performance, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.