HR and Admin Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Claire Fuerte
Date posted 09 September 20192019-09-09 2019-11-08 human-resources-and-personnel Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 1560000 1820000 1820000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An HR and Admin Manager job has recently opened with a shared services company based in Makati City. In this role, you will be a key member of the local leadership team and take charge of all facets of HR including administration.
About the HR and Admin Manager Role:
The HR and Admin Manager position is accountable for the HR functions of the shared services office in Manila, such as recruitment, compensation and benefits, payroll, employee/labour relations, learning and development and office administration.
- Leading the local HR work for the shared services centre in Manila using the accountability leadership framework as a guiding principle
- Accountable for all HR-related tasks ranging from high level strategic HR issues, to day-to-day operational tasks within the HR area
- Providing support, guidance and coaching to leaders in the company, following company guidelines and in compliance with local employment law and general HR policies
- Championing local and global HR programmes and ensuring employee engagement throughout the entire Manila organisation
- Ensuring accurate payroll, benefits, pension, payments, claims and administration are carried out
- Leading relevant recruitment activities with local leaders, and ensure timely hiring of employees to support operations requirement
- Monitoring employee relations matters and employee morale issues and cooperate with the line manager in finding resolutions
- Advising management and employees on application of policies, handling employee inquiries and ensuring all office staff are updated regarding compliance with government regulations and company policies
- Recommending courses for shore-based personnel in coordination with respective managers
- Administering retirement programmes of shore-based personnel and providing updates to the retirement committee as necessary
To be successful in the role, one must have experience in leading the HR strategy for a multinational company.
- Bachelor's degree in psychology, legal management and/or other courses related to human resources
- Master's degree in human resources and related fields is an advantage
- Must have minimum of 10 years of experience in a multinational organisation with experience leading and coordinating the overall human resource responsibilities cross-functionally and within the HR function
- Strong background in HR related to talent management, organisational development, recruitment, compensation and benefits, job and salary structuring, local labour law
- Ability to motivate and lead a range of different professionals and diverse workforce
This multinational company is among leaders of its industry, values long tenure, and has an excellent collaborative culture.
If you are driven and enjoy working in a fast-paced but rewarding environment, this HR and Admin Manager is the role for you
Apply now to learn more.