VP for HR
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alvin Sapinoso
Date posted 19 September 20192019-09-19 2019-11-18 new-media-and-internet Manila National Capital Region PH PHP 3900000 5200000 5200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting tech start-up company is looking for a dynamic VP for HR. In this role, you will lead the people strategy for the company that will support and accelerate the success of the team.
About the VP for HR Role:
In this business-critical role, you will partner closely with the CEO to influence and guide corporate culture.
- Organisational leadership: Participate as a member of the senior leadership to broadly support the strategic direction planning of the business, develop long-range plans to achieve objectives and achieve organisational objectives
- Act as an internal consultant for management and employees to anticipate, identify and facilitate resolution of employee relations issues consistent with company policies/practices, legal considerations and company priorities
- Employee communications: Partner with the CEO, executive leadership and marketing communications to support internal communications throughout the organisation
- Oversee the design and implementation of competitive total compensation programmes in partnership with legal and finance
- Identify trends, draw conclusions and evolve rewards strategy and programmes in support of evolving business direction
- Translate strategic priorities into operational reality, leading to execution of robust compensation and rewards plans which yield measurable and sustainable results
To succeed in this VP for HR role, you need to have a strong business partnership mindset and strong passion to work in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Relevant experience in a high growth, multi-location, multi-country company environment, ideally with experience in a venture capital backed organisation
- Expertise leading in organisations with a team comprised of both technical staff (e.g. software developers) and commercial staff (e.g. sales and client success)
- Successful track record in organisational design and development, employee relations, compensation and benefits, employment, HRIS systems and employee training and development
- Ability to motivate and address employees company-wide with a transformational leadership style. Energetic and motivated to drive change and high performance
- Culturally savvy, proven ability to work alongside and get results in a diverse cultural environment
The successful candidate will join an enthusiastic organisation with a very strong brand and mission.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Excellent growth opportunities await the right person in this exciting VP for HR role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.