Talent Management Manager
Salary 14th month
Consultant Claire Fuerte
Date posted 23 September 20192019-09-23 2019-11-22 telecommunications BGC, Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 1300000 1560000 1560000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Talent Management Manager job has recently become available at a top technologically-driven company based in BGC, Taguig. You will be leading the strategic processes of building leadership capabilities, creating responsible management culture and engaging leaders.
About the Talent Management Manager Role:
This role is an individual contributor role and will be reporting to the Head of Talent Management.
- Developing a framework for leadership and talent management programs that fits the requirements for leaders, leadership pipeline and talents under the management development programmes
- Managing the employee life cycle of management development programmes – from screening of candidates, onboarding, tracking development of tour of duty, conduction 1-0-1 sessions with employees and group heads, review and discussion of individual development plans
- Data mining and analytics of talent profiles to align with development strategies, tools and processes to determine learning needs and talent competencies
- Leading the research and development arm for the team with the aim to keep up to date leadership talent management trends
- Maintaining collaborative efforts on projects – proactive talent management, performance management, sourcing strategies, agile environment, everyday leadership and employee engagement
To succeed in this role you must have a strategic performance and career management approach and ensure effective implementation of the system and processes.
- At least five years of experience in organisational development, performance and career management in a managerial capacity
- Impeccable stakeholder management skills
- Agile, doer, hands-on and has a collaborative mindset
- Passionate and ensures quality of work
This technologically-driven company is among the top in its industry. It has a high regard for HR professionals who have strong stakeholder management and has the ability to influence the business.
If you are driven, a forward-thinker and can patiently and willingly navigate and learn the this ropes of the organisation, this Talent Management Manager role is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.