Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Aileen Adena
Date posted 02 October 20192019-10-02 2019-12-01 retail Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 650000 1040000 1040000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global retail apparel company expanding in the Philippines is looking for a HR Manager based in Makati. In this job, you are expected to perform administrative an operation functions including talent acquisition, employee/labour relations, payroll, training, compensation and benefits administration, processing of business permits and other government mandated documents.
About the HR Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you are responsible for supporting the organisation’s daily operations through successful implementation of various HR strategies and processes.
- Handle HR operations including recruitment, payroll, training and benefits administration
- Ensure recruitment and selection of right talents to the organisation by establishing effective recruitment and selection system
- Ensure retention and continuation of talents in the organisation by establishing effective talent management programme and succession planning
- Facilitate and process monthly payroll and benefits administration
- Handle employee relations as to performance assessment, grievances, employee discipline, company representation and support should any legal case arise and make/review company contract
- Successfully establish company policies and processes
- Create and manage employee database and file
To succeed in this role, you must have a collaborative start-up mindset and be able to keep up in a challenging environment.
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in human resources management, business studies/administration/management, psychology or equivalent
- At least three years of experience in a managerial capacity
- Knowledge of HR processes as to talent acquisition, benefits administration, employee relations, budget, payroll, expatriate compliance and documentation
- Adept with HR legislation/local labour law
- Agile, attention to detail and strong execution skills
- Experience in the retail apparel industry is an advantage
- Ability to understand and/or speak in Chinese language is an advantage, as the candidate is required to work closely with Chinese speaking counterparts
The successful candidate will join a multinational, fast fashion brand organisation with a big-scale modern clothing supply chain globally.
If you are into fashionable products, would like to experience excellent management and leading technology, this role is for you. An excellent opportunity awaits in this exciting HR Manager role.
Apply now to learn more.