Plant HR Business Partner
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Aileen Adena
Date posted 03 October 20192019-10-03 2019-12-02 fmcg Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 1040000 1300000 1300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Plant HR Business Partner job has become available at a leading FMCG company based in Laguna. This is a role for a professional who has extensive background as generalist, adept with the local labour law and with collective bargaining experience.
About the Plant HR Business Partner Role:
As an individual contributor in this business critical role, you will partner with the manufacturing plant in San Pedro, Laguna.
- Closely work with the stakeholders/leaders of the business to successfully execute initiatives, policies and process which are aligned to the organisation’s values
- Uphold reasonable employee discipline, enforcement of rules and processes
- Effectively discuss and negotiate concerns with benefits to the union
- Bridge management and employee by addressing concerns, assisting and managing work-related issues and queries as to polices and process
- Devise HR plans and strategies essential in achieving the organisation vision
To succeed in this Plant HR Business Partner role, you will need to have impeccable stakeholder management and interpersonal skills and have a collaborative mindset to effectively come-up with solutions.
- At least eight years' business partnering
- Experience in a unionised organisation
- Labour relations, union grievances and employee experience
- Ability to interact with all levels of management and union officials
- Knowledge in will the full HR spectrum including recruitment, compensation and benefits and employee relations and discipline
This well-establish company has leading products in the market and continuously and passionately strive to provide accessible nutrition.
If you are adaptable and willing to go an extra mile and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. Excellent growth and opportunities await in this exciting Plant HR Business Partner role.
Apply for this great opportunity today.