Human Resources Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant George Dumatol
Date posted 07 October 20192019-10-07 2019-12-06 financial-services Mandaluyong National Capital Region PH PHP 1560000 1950000 1950000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Human Resources Manager job has become available at one of the fastest growing financial services companies based in Mandaluyong. This is a role for a person with extensive generalist experience in a start up setting, and the ability to perform the end-to-end HR cycle.
About the Human Resources Manager Role:
In this role, you will be working with a very dynamic, close-knit team as an individual contributor. You will be strategically working with the business units of the organisation and manage daily human resources operations. You must be a person who is able to offer best practices to the organisation, able to work collaboratively, and can take ownership and responsibility of the whole human resources function.
- Ensure that the organisation's staffing needs are met, following the required lead time for all requirements, applying creative sourcing strategies for all positions, building healthy pipelines and ensuring an efficient selection process
- Design and implement training and development programmes based on the identified needs of the employees in the organisation to develop work productivity and efficiency. In addition, develop organisational development strategies to enhance the company’s effectiveness, culture, client service, and overall corporate sustainability
- Ensure the proper compliance to provisions with management, maintaining company standards in terms of employer-employee relationships. In addition, effectively develop compensation and benefits programmes and structures to promote employee attraction, retention, and job satisfaction
- Strategise in the development of initiatives that put focus on how human resources operations affect the overall performance and outlook of the company. This requires the provision of clear directions and general guidance to the stakeholders of the business. The formulation of company policies and procedures and ensure that these are translated into action is expected
- Ensure that the company is compliant with the labour code, local government regulations on employment, and in-house company policies
To succeed in this Human Resources Manager role, you must have a very proactive attitude when it comes to doing your work. You must also be able to implement the company’s code of conduct, culture, and best practices. Good time-management, coordination with business units, and being able to consult with senior management will also help you succeed in this role.
- 10 years' minimum working experience in a start up setting is preferred
- Experience in creating HR policies and processes
- Experience in the “ramp up” phase of talent acquisition
- Ability to work in a very dynamic and flexible working environment
The successful human resources manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are immediately available and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply to this HR Manager role now.