Salary Market Aligned
Consultant George Dumatol
Date posted 08 October 20192019-10-08 2019-12-07 financial-services Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 3250000 3640000 3640000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HR Head job opportunity has become available at one of fastest-growing fintech start-ups in the country. Located in the heart of the Bonifacio Global City business district, this is a role for a HR professional who has extensive experience as a generalist, and able to drive the company through the creation of HR best practices.
About the HR Head Role:
In this role, you will be working with a very dynamic, close-knit team. You will be coordinating with the business units of the organisation and manage daily HR operations and functions. You must be able to bring best practices to the organisation, drive creative HR ideas, and build a culture that provides a comfortable employee experience.
- Strategically involved in the recruitment and selection process. This includes identifying staff vacancies, improving/making the recruitment process more streamlined, and initiating talent attraction strategies, building healthy and quality candidate pipelines, in addition to the supervision or facilitation of employee hiring and onboarding
- Create strategic training and development plans to meet company goals and objectives, including training-needs-analysis, approval of the design, methods, and implementation of training programmes
- Drive company culture to improve overall organisational effectiveness and development, reflected in the overall employee experience
- Serve as a link between management and employees by ensuring engagement channels are being utilised to build employer-employee trust and openness
- Implement creative HR engagement strategies that are in line with the company vision and business goals
To be successful in this role, you must have a very proactive attitude when it comes to human resources, showing a passion for creating a culture that reflects the best employee experience.
- 10 years of extensive full-spectrum human resource generalist experience. Experience working in a start-up and multinational environment is preferred
- Able to develop creative HR policies and best practices
- Overall flexibility in maintaining the organisational efficiency in performing day-to-day functions
- Experience with the “ramp-up” or “hyper-growth” stages of a company
The successful candidate will be joining a unique, fast-growing, and promising company, which dreams to be a leader in the field of alternative finance. Located in the heart of Metro Manila, this role gives an opportunity to a seasoned HR professional to create new ways of doing HR.
If you have the passion for leading a start-up organisation and building a great company culture, this HR Head position is for you.
Apply today to learn more.