HR Head (e-commerce start up)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Claire Fuerte
Date posted 17 October 20192019-10-17 2019-12-16 it Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 2600000 3900000 3900000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HR Head (e-commerce start up) job has just been made available at a top company based in BGC, Taguig. Reporting directly to key business leaders, you will be leading the HR strategic function of the company.
About the HR Head (e-commerce start up) Role:
You are expected to create, present, and implement creative ideas to drive human resource solutions based on the current and future plans of the business.
- Creates and refines the workforce and channel sourcing plans as needed
- Partners with business leaders to strategically identify the hiring needs of the business, while giving consultation on how availability in the candidate market can add value to their operational needs
- Creates and manages the road map for leadership development across different levels
- Drives performance management - KPI/goal alignment across the organisation
- Drives career development - making sure each employee has an individual development programme, leaders are enabled to drive career dialogues and support their teams
- Leads the talent review discussion for succession planning
- Manages people, providing work direction, guiding employees on various processes
- Gives support to the end-to-end employee relations process, conducting investigations as assigned, and maintaining employee corrective actions
- Leads the compensation and benefits review, and updates the salary structure if needed
To be successful in this HR Head (e-commerce start up) role, you must have experience in leading the HR strategy for a multinational or IT services company, or come from a start up environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Legal Management and/or other courses related to human resources
- Master's degree in Human Resources or a related field is an advantage
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in a multinational organisation with experience in leading and coordinating the overall human resource responsibilities cross-functionally and within the HR function
- Strong background in HR related to talent management, organisational development, recruitment, compensation and and benefits, job and salary structuring, local labour law
- Ability to motivate and lead a range of different professionals and diverse workforce
This multinational company is a leader of its industry, with a creative culture and workforce, based in Taguig City.
If you are driven and enjoy working in a fast-paced but rewarding environment, this HR Head (e-commerce start up) role is right for you. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.