Senior HR Business Partner (Finance Shared Services)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Claire Fuerte
Date posted 24 October 20192019-10-24 2019-12-23 human-resources-and-personnel Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 2600000 3120000 3120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A multinational company has recently opened a Senior HR Business Partner opportunity to be the right hand of the HR Head of a competitive shared services company in the Philippines. Your task will be to identify and address the gaps for your business unit, coach young leaders in the organisation and recommend the best strategies to increase your business unit’s performance using HR interventions.
About the Senior HR Business Partner Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for leading the HR strategy in support of short and long-term goals for the business unit, support the development and implementation of initiatives to improve individual and organisational performance and partner with the rest of the HR team to ensure alignment and coordination of HR and Business processes.
- Building and maintaining relationships with business unit managers
- Assisting in the developments of overall business strategy and plans with its stakeholders
- Ensuring that all HR needs of each business units are met
- Managing the change management for the sales-driven business units of the company
To succeed in this Senior HR Business Partner (Finance Shared Services) role, you must be vigilant in proposing improvements and performance, be personable and open to learning. You must have the ability to collaborate well with others and adapt to challenging environments, along with a positive attitude.
- Currently leading HR strategies for a business of 800 – 1,000 headcount
- Used to an environment that practises the Agile methodology
- Experience in fast paced environments such as BPO and shared services companies, with ability to build partnerships with managers
- Ample knowledge of HR analytics reporting for compensation, attrition, talent and change management
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Workday is an advantage
The company is a leader for business innovation in the Philippines, and is headquartered in the United States. This position will be reporting to the HR Director.
If you are creative, solutions-driven, and focused with a can-do attitude, this Senior HR Business Partner (Finance Shared Services) job is perfect for you.
Apply now for the chance to take on this challenging role.