HR Operations Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant George Dumatol
Date posted 14 November 20192019-11-14 2020-01-13 financial-services Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 1450000 1740000 1740000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HR Operations Manager job has just become available at a financial services company based in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig. This is a role for a person who shows potential and has an extensive background in HR operations such as compensation and benefits, HR database management, labour relations, employee onboarding and offboarding, and administration.
About the HR Operations Manager Role:
In this role, you will be working with a very dynamic, close-knit team as an individual contributor. You will experience working in a fast-paced environment, where there are constant business needs to be met. You will be a vital part of the company’s plan for growth and be an important driver of culture and employee experience.
- Handle the company’s compensation and benefits processes, ensuring that employee needs are met in the most efficient way. Act as a strategic partner in improving the company’s compensation and rewards strategy, making sure that it is market-aligned and competitive considering the changing job landscape
- Manage the company’s employee database, ensuring that it is up to date and available to be used for reports generation, compliance requirements, and as needed
- Take charge of addressing employee relations concerns at the immediate and HR level of the following: policy making, case management and investigations, terminations, severance, and terminations if needed. You should be knowledgeable with the proper and ethical DOLE compliance standards
- Be part of the employee on-boarding and off-boarding process, from employee hiring to employee exit interviews. This is in-line with HR database management, making sure that employee requirements are met and complete, ensuring a great employee experience
- Act as a business partner to the different subject matter experts in other HR facets, and to the main business line, delivering strategic advice in HR processes, culture building, and employee experience
To succeed in this HR Operations Manager role, you must have a very proactive attitude when it comes to doing your work. You must also be able to work independently, provide strategic guidance to the business, and to share best case practices in human resources and culture building.
- Minimum of 10 years' work experience. Key experience in compensation and benefits, payroll management, HR database management, and labour relations is preferred
- History of working with start-up companies or companies with “ramp-up” phases
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment as an individual contributor
- Ability to exhibit a growth-mindset in culture building and providing a great employee experience
- Ability to show flexibility in a constantly changing work environment
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to join an industry leader in changing the landscape of financial services.
If you want to be part of a young, dynamic, and high-potential team of HR professionals, this HR Operations Manager post is for you.
Apply now to learn more.