Service Desk Analyst [L-1 SUPPORT]
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Drazz Abluyen
Date posted 25 November 20192019-12-06 2020-01-24 recruitment-consultancy Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 35000 65000 65000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Service Desk Analyst [L-1 SUPPORT] job has become available at a leading international recruitment consultancy based in Makati, Philippines. This is a role for an experienced service desk analyst who is preferably available immediately.
About the Service Desk Analyst [L-1 SUPPORT] Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the first line of support, delivering the highest quality of service alongside a team of service desk analysts.
- First level of support for all related queries and concerns
- Internal ITIL standards and best practices in resolving issues on a first level
- Proper escalation of tickets where issues are unresolved
- Incident logging using Cherwell, incident analysis and detection of potential problem
- Assessment of processes and troubleshooting if required
- IT documentation management
To succeed in this role, you must have substantial experience in enterprise or corporate user support.
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of and experience with internal ticketing tools such as ITSM and MS active directory
- Relevant knowledge and experience in Profile RPM or other CRM application, BI reporting tools, Surface Pros, Laptops, Phones (iOS and Android), Mitel
- ITIL certification or training (desirable)
- Use/understanding of Citrix Management Console (preferred)
- Deep knowledge of network concepts and VOIP
- Good knowledge of MS Windows 7/10, MS Windows 2008/2012 server, MS Office 2010/2016/365, MS Exchange 2010 and 365, Sophos Anti-virus, Mitel
- Strong communication skills with a professional approach and presentation
- Keen to work on a shifting schedule specific to EMEA and US
The successful service desk analyst will join a company whose expertise has made them one of the best in their field of expertise. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a proactive, driven, capable of working under pressure, and enjoys working in a team, you can take your career forward with this exciting Service Desk Analyst [L-1 SUPPORT] role.
Apply now to learn more.